Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Travel Bug Cometh

The purpose of this blog is to discuss my current travel adventures and to help those who want to learn some of the tricks of traveling and what kind of travel will work the best for them.  I personally have a "middle of the road" travel personality.  I don't usually frequent hostels, but I still travel on a budget.  However, I've helped all different kinds of people figure out ways to travel the way they want.

Check out the adventure of this summer as I travel with my husband, Ryan, to: Prague, Czech Republic; Eastern Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Madrid; Spain and Paris, France.

Ask all the questions you want.  Need a hip hostel in Madrid?  Need a 5 star hotel in Paris?  If I don't know the answer I'll find out!

Check back frequently for updates and pics!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea Amy! Seriously, if anybody has any questions about travel, ask Amy. She has helped me with any travel question I have ever had. It's like having my own personal travel agent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgie PfaffingerMay 12, 2009 at 11:23 AM

    Hey....I think this blog is great, and I will make use of Amy's advise and ideas....thanks Amy....keep it going please

    ReplyDelete