Friday, May 1, 2009

Yellowstone

While I love Europe and traveling to other countries there is still a lot of stuff I haven't seen here in the US.  I have lived in Wyoming for the last two years, studying at the University, but have never been to Yellowstone.  Now, I live in the far southeast corner and Yellowstone is in the far northwest corner, so it isn't exactly close (it is about an 8 hour drive); but in two weeks we are going to head up to Yellowstone.  I'm very excited about this trip because I haven't been to any of the natural wonders of the US, like the Grand Canyon, and I've always wanted to see Old Faithful.  We are also going to stop in at Teton National Park near Jackson Hole.  We will be staying at one of the hotels inside of Yellowstone and I will let you know all about the trip with reviews on hotels and the parks.

What have you seen in the US lately that you would recommend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment